Delicious Asian style BBQ
• Roasted sesame leaves to yellow, crushed slightly to get the aroma.
• Crushed garlic to peel, chopped.
• Onion peeled, toned areca.
• Beef washed, drained, sliced large. To slice thinly sliced beef without getting crushed, refrigerate the whole beef to slightly freeze. Then take out the iron knife in small pieces.
• Wash the scallions and then separate the white bulbs and leaves.How to make BBQ beef:
• Marinate beef with soy sauce, sesame oil, cooking oil, sugar, black pepper, garlic, white onion and roasted sesame, mix all of the above ingredients. Use plastic gloves to squeeze the meat evenly. Finally add the onions.
• Cover mixture and then refrigerate for 1-2 hours or overnight to allow spices to penetrate deeply into beef.
• The beef is arranged evenly on a grill, grilled in charcoal or in a microwave oven. During the baking process, remember to apply 1 more layer of marinated satay to make the color of the meat lighter and more flavorful. Bake for about 15 - 20 minutes and the meat is completely cooked.
• 300 grams of beef. (If you choose tenderloin if you want to eat soft, you want to be a bit chewy and crispy, choose shoulder meat)
• 1 onion (this will taste better if you have it, but if you don't like to eat it you may not need it)
• 1 teaspoon of sesame oil
• 2 tablespoons of cooking oil
• 2 teaspoons of sugar
• About half a cup of soy sauce. (Should use light & fragrant soy sauce)
• 1 garlic bulb
• Black pepper powder
• White onion head